The Rypien Foundation identifies and funds quality, community-based non-profit organizations that provide direct service and support to children and their families battling cancer. The Rypien Foundation seeks to support programs that are meeting a critical need in our community, programs that enhance the stability, health and quality of life for children with cancer.
Through a grant review process, the Foundation and its Executive Board determine programs to be funded by grants on a quarterly basis.
Grants from the Rypien Foundation are made possible through the support of the many generous businesses and individuals in our community. The Rypien Foundation raises funds for grants and key initiatives through fundraising events, corporate partnerships and individual donations.
The Rypien Foundation will consider grant requests from organizations/programs that meet the following requirements:
- Organizations/programs benefit families in the Inland Northwest
- Organization has 501 (c) 3 IRS Status
- Program is targeted to children battling cancer and their families
- Organization does NOT generate more than 50% of funding from government
- Requested funding is not for planned advertising or fundraising drives
- Organization is NOT associated with partisan, political or religious affiliation
- Organization is NOT an intermediary funding agencies (not-for-profit organization asking The Rypien Foundation for funds to distribute to other not-for-profit organizations)
- Requested funding is NOT for specific program(s) which have already been completed
To receive a Grant Application, please submit a request email to [email protected].